Monday, May 23, 2011

&*(Been Away WAYYYY Too Long)*&

Hello lovelys. I want to apologize on the delay of new posts and getting my youtube channel going. I feel really bad because I said I'd be back sooner but I've been getting settled in with my family. My husband is military and is deployed for a year so I moved back to be with family and we had an interesting 3 day trip in the car with my three dogs and cat in one car, and my family their two dogs and my stuff in a trailer STUFFED of my stuff. lol I feel really bad because we left later than we planned and we had to pack the whole house for getting ready to leave. So thank you all for having patience! I still haven't even set up my computer here yet so I promise sometime this week I will have a post up for you. Most likely a nail tutorial and product reviews since I haven't done one in forever. lol

Anyways, thank you all again. I'm so glad I got online today to see I had almost 400 views since I started this blog! Makes all the hard work worth it! Glad everyone loves it as much as I do. Until next time, remember to stay smiling and be proud of who you are! Lately I have just felt better than before and found even more self confidence. I will admit even in here that I have had weight problems. I gain it easily but to lose it, well it's a challenge. I lost alot of self confidence recently with all the changes going on in my life and finally decided to take back my life. I started weight watchers recently and I feel fantastic! No, I am not a spokesperson for them or anything nor am I being paid to say this but I really am happy with the new system. I have already lost weight and once I get a good pair of walking shoes, its on! lol I challenge each of you to not be afraid of change and take back your life. Confidence is something so many people have issues with. I'm learning that I'm beautiful the way I am BUT I want to be healthier is my main goal. I know what I was eating before and how I was letting stress and things take my life over, that I wasn't doing the best for myself. To each their own, I'm just saying don't be afraid. I was afraid it'd be hard, afraid to do it alone, afraid of change but now that I've embraced it, BRING ON THE WORLD! lol I will keep you all informed as to how it is working for me if you are interested. I just want you all to be happy and healthy! :) I wouldn't normally talk about this topic but its been something I have had issues with so I thought I'd share my story with you all too. I'm not perfect. I have acne (that is starting to go away with eating right Score for eating healthy!!) and I'm short so weight shows easily on me. I just challenge you all if you want something in your life to change, take hold of it! Never let fear stand in your way!

Until next time, be beautiful, be you, and be happy! =)

XoXoXo,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment