Friday, January 31, 2014

Update && BFTE Cosmetics last Day to Purchase!!!

Hello my lovelies! I AM BACK! Finally, I know! My last courses in college kept me away a little longer but as of Wednesday, I am officially a college graduate! I now have my degree in business and all the hard work and having to put off my passions has paid off! This last semester was crazy stressful with trying to visit family and do college. I just didn't have enough time to really put into giving you all the best posts I could make so I waited till I graduated to return.

I will be working on new posts and possibly re-amping my blog over the next few days so thank you all for sticking with me through this last year and the lack of posting! I really do appreciate those who have viewed this blog! It really is a passion of mine but I wanted to pursue a higher education as well.

Who knows what the future holds for me but I think that's the exciting part about life! I'm finding what I'd like to do in the future and love having my creative outlet here with all of you but also love having this business degree to see what doors it can open for me! I have a real eye for business so this is exciting to me to see what happens next!

Anyways, enough about me! Back to the huge point to this post!

As you all may know, I'm a huge fan of BFTE cosmetics. Huge as in own probably 300+ colors now. I was blown away by the quality of this company and the company's owner. Crystal was a huge inspiration to me to start sharing my looks to lead to the confidence of throwing myself out there in the blogging world. I was so amazed by the amount of talent posted on the fan page on facebook that I started gaining confidence in my own abilities, not to mention have found my own style through this adventure!

Crystal has decided to close the doors for an undetermined amount of time to take a break and find what she would like to do next. As we all go through phases in our lives to find what we want to accomplish in our lives, I respect her loyalty to herself as well as fans in this time she is taking to figure out what is next.

Just as I am doing with finding what is a best fit in my life, she is as well! I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors and do hope that BFTE cosmetics reopens again! The BFTE cosmetics fanpage on facebook has been my go to for inspiration, encouragement, and friendship.

If you are wanting to purchase today, please visit:

www.bftecosmetics.com

or to get inspired like I was by Crystal and the talent on the fanpage:
Please search BFTE Cosmetics on facebook!

They are doing giveaways today as well! Check them out!!

So to end this post, thank you to this wonderful company for opening my eyes to this world of beauty and teaching me to be true to myself and what I want to accomplish in my life, no matter what the size of the goal is!


BFTE Cosmetics

Keep dreaming lovelies! Aim for the stars! Study, learn from others, ask questions, be creative, and most importantly, ALWAYS be true to who you are.

Stay beautiful lovelies,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment