Saturday, February 1, 2014

Long hours = New blog

Hello lovelies! So I am so excited I had to post right this second! haha

It is now close to 5 AM where I am currently living and I'm still up working on new changes for this blog. I really struggled with doing the blog while in college but now that that goal is accomplished, it's time to focus on other passions, such as my blog again!

If you followed the blog before, you might have noticed the name of the blog has changed. It was BeautysMagic but after finding that someone else has been using this name for a beauty blog, I respected that and decided it's time for a face lift of my blog, entirely!

After a long night of collaborating with my sister and best friend, Michelle, I have decided to change the name to.. *drum roll please*

SkinDeepUnique.

This new name represents each of us being unique and beautiful. When speaking with my sister who has a very different style than my own, I found it important to encourage followers to be true to who they are and to not judge those who might be very different than ourselves. I want this blog to be a diverse place for people to share ideas and creativity in this very diverse world. My goal for this blog is not just to share swatches and makeup reviews, but to encourage others to feel confident in their own skin and unique styles. Each of us are different but that's the beautiful thing! We are all unique and see beauty differently. This is my take on beauty.

I have this passion of reaching out to people and being someone they can look up too, not just in how to apply mascara or eyeshadow. I'm no one special. I go through the same things you do. I do not have perfect skin. I'm make mistakes and have flaws. I am not perfect by any means, but I am beautiful just as each of you are.

So my goal is to embrace all these parts of myself and to help others embrace who they are too!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope that you will enjoy the new changes coming soon! The design of the blog will be changing in the next week or two. My sister is designing a background and such for the blog! I'm so excited to have her on board with me to help design such a beautiful blog website!

So Michelle, thank you! I appreciate your support and help in this goal of mine! We will be doing a collaborative project in a couple months when I go to visit her in Ohio! Expect diverse looks for a diverse audience! :) I'm looking forward to sharing my love of color with all of you!

If you love what you have read, please subscribe or follow me on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/skindeepunique

The facebook fan page is going to be a place where everyone is welcome to share looks, answer questions of the day, interact with me, and so much more. I want to create a place that everyone can have a voice, not just my own!

I look forward to you all joining me on this journey!

Until next time, stay smiling beautifuls!
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment