Saturday, June 14, 2014

&♡*My Favorite beauty Products!*♡&

Hello beautifuls! I am back!! A day late, but back none the less! So I think Sundays will be my days of posting since they are easier for me to have time to take photos and edit! =) Now, enough of me commenting on that.. Let's get to the post!! =)

So a huge request has been a favorite makeup products post so here it is!!! I'll break down with a few products in different categories. Face, lips, and eyes.


Face products


Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless ultra definition Liquid makeup in Shade 2.0

So I posted that I switched my face makeup awhile ago due to powder was not working well for my type of skin with having oily/combination skin so I switched to a liquid foundation and this one is wonderful. I love how it doesn't take much product to do full makeup as well as my skin has cleared up some from this, I believe. I have been eating better and working out as well so I am not sure if it was actually the makeup but I feel like my skin feels better lately after switching the foundation. I love that it stays even through working out and it just feels good. All around great product.

Concealer: Benefit Stay Don't Stray, Primer for Concealers and eye shadows in Light/Medium
So I have talked about this product so many times. lol As you can see here, I have used so many bottles of this! I love how it works as a full concealer for me as well as keeps my eye shadows on all day! I use this everyday I do makeup as well as it works to keep my dark circles at bay. lol I have been so busy and working so much that I haven't gotten the sleep I need so this is a lifesaver! I love the consistency as well as coverage! Great product!

Blush: Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH powered blush in Natural and NYX blush in Peach
So lately, I've been using the Physicians Formula blush everyday. I love the packaging, color, and mirror. It's amazing and goes on so smoothly. It builds easily and can be subtle to bold. Be aware that you should use a light hand with this product!! NYX blushes are great but definitely should be bought in store. The colors are deceiving online but definitely check them out! They are cost efficient, great color, and decent amount of product! I love them and have several colors but Peach seems like the perfect tone for me!

Lip products


Lip balms: Blistex Deep Renewal Anti-Aging Treatment and Lip Smacker DR. Pepper lip balm
I have used so many of the Deep Renewal lip balms. They taste great, go on smoothly, moisturize so well, and have no color so great for everyday! I don't usually go through products all the way through but this is one I constantly repurchase! The Lip Smacker chapstick has a red tint to it and I just love DR Pepper in general so I love this product! Definitely check them out if you are looking for a lip balm!!

Lipstick: NYX lipstick in Eros and Pink Lyric
I love these lipsticks. Hands down my favorite because they pack a huge color punch! It takes just a couple swipes and BAM! You have color! They are moisturizing and beautiful colors which are also helpful when they are only a couple dollars each! I love how even for the price, they beat out a lot of higher brand names! Check them out at your local Ulta if you get the chance!

Lip gloss: NYX butter gloss in Merengue and Cherry Pie
Alright, NYX wins in the lip department hands down. I love these glosses as well! They have great color and go well over any lipsticks. They don't bleed and are creamy. They also match with colors to the packaging which is fantastic in shopping for new colors! This is so great because I can easily pick a color to match a lipstick if I want to layer! I like that these are not sticky as well. Butter gloss is a great name for them!


Eye products


Eye shadow: Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed eye shadow in Tako and BFTE eye shadow in Atomic Teal and Mermaid
 
Sugarpill Cosmetics was a company I was introduced to when I won a giveaway! This color was my prize! Tako was so well talked about that I decided I needed a matte white in my life! I usually HATE pressed eye shadows but this is amazing! I mean worth the money!! I wear Tako everyday. Literally everyday I wear makeup, this is my highlight color! I am already starting to make a dent in the product! lol Love it!! It is a true white matte color. Beautiful! Now everyone knows I love BFTE but these two colors have stood out too me right now. Mermaid is a duochrome color that changes from a vibrant yellow to a green color. It's beautiful to be paired with a green color which is what Atomic Teal is. It's a blackened teal with shimmer and I wear this a lot to work for a smokey eye look. Love it! I usually used Bondage as my smoke out color but this is a great color to go with my green eyes!

Shimmer: NYX roll on shimmer in Pink and Nude
Now while these are great colors, the stay power isn't that great so a good primer is definitely needed but if you want sparkle, this is the best route to go! They are vibrant and packed with all kinds of shimmer. They are wonderful if you want to add a little variety in your looks! They are not bad on price either!

Mascara: Urban Decay supercurl curling mascara and Benefit They're Real mascara
I have decently long lashes but they don't stand up very well so I need mascaras that will hold all day and give me a bold look so They're Real is my usual go too as I've posted before but I got the Urban Decay mascara in an Ipsy Bag that I thought I'd try out and it works wonderful, especially for my lower lashes. I love using them both together to add a punch to my makeup looks. They both have decent brushes that grab hairs easily and help with lift, length, and definition.

Eyeliner: Chella eyeliner pen in Indigo Blue and indelible gel eyeliner in Magnetism
So Chella eyeliner pen I got in another Ipsy Bag and I love the bold blue color. In a look I did today which I'll post below, I layered both of these together to get a slightly blue toned liner. It is beautiful!! I have mainly been using the gel liner though everyday, especially for work. It's a great color that has a bit of shimmer to it but it's hard to see in the pictures. I ordered this through BFTE although I do not see it on the website anymore. Even so, you can find this sold through a lot of companies. If you're looking for a great gel liner, try this one out!

My look for today includes a lot of the products listed!

Face products: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in Shade 2.0 and Benefit Stay Don't Stray concealer in Light/Medium. Blush is Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker blush in Natural (applied lightly)

Lips are another favorite product of mine.
Benefit Lollitint Candy Orchid lip and cheek stain! A subtle natural pinky/purple tone. It works great and I love it!

Eyes: In inner corner is Lemon from BFTE cosmetics. Then Tako from Sugarpill, the outer corner is a combination of Blue Pacific and the cut crease color is Atomic teal to darken the look!
The liner is Magnetism gel liner and Chella eyeliner pen in Indigo Blue.


I hope you have loved my favorites list! I wanted to show a lot of my go to products because certain things I constantly repurchase and keep with me at all times! This definitely is the most requested post so I wanted my return to be of your requests!

Thank you again to all of my readers for sticking with me! I love you all and appreciate all of the support!! Now that it's 2 AM, I'm going to finally get that beauty sleep that I need lol I will be working on posting going forward on Sundays! Next will be about the nail stickers I tried out in the last picture! Stay tuned! =) Until next time, stay smiling beautifuls!

♡♡♡♡♡,
LB



No comments:

Post a Comment