Monday, June 9, 2014

&*♡New phone, New hair, New job, New blog♡*&

Hello lovelies!!!! I know, I know. It's been awhile but I've returned, better than ever! I went through a lot of changes recently and still not 100% on how my schedule will be with blogging but with a better camera, I can blog much faster now without all the edit time. So yay for that!! I am working a very hectic job that I love regardless but until recently, my schedule was crazy trying to learn everything. Now that I'm getting my bearings with work, I've returned! I am planning to start blogging more from my phone now so be ready to be beauty blog post punched in the face often. lol Thank you to my returning fans for sticking with me through life changes. I am still here, bolder and stronger than ever... Not to mention just an even better outlook on life!!

I plan to have a favorites post up by Friday so I hope you all stay tuned for that!! Hope everyone is doing well and until next time, stay smiling beautifuls! !!!

♡♡♡♡,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment