Saturday, February 12, 2011

&*(ELF Cosmetics Haul/Review -- Misc. Eye Products)*&

This will be Part 2 of a very large ELF cosmetics Haul/Review.

I found out about ELF by viewing some YouTube videos and everyone raved about these products. On top of that, they are cheap! They have their regular line which is all.. wait for it.. $1.00. The studio line is usually $3.00 or $5.00 plus they have a mineral line which I think is amazing!

You can find ELF cosmetics at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ or sometimes at your local dollar stores or Target!
*Just a tip, if you have facebook, like their page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/elfcosmetics to keep up to date on sales that they have going on!! I got most of my items 50% off!!*
I will explain each product as I post pictures since this is just random products I bought from ELF!

NOTE: I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY AND AM NOT PAID TO DO REVIEWS ON THESE PRODUCTS!!*


1.) Eye Widener in Pearl White
2.) Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil in Black Bandit
3.) Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil in Precious Pink
4.) Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil in Blissful Blush

*My opinion -- Okay... I don't like these at all. The product is alright but it does smudge easily. The lids are a great idea to have a built in sharpener in the lid but the caps fall off super easy and they make a huge mess. I will not be keeping these in my makeup collection since they are not practical*


Beauty Encyclopedia, Sparkle Eye Edition
*My opinion -- OMG I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It comes with 12 eyeshadows, two cream eyeshadows, an eyeliner pencil, and a small brush. I love all of the colors and they are extremely pigmented. This palette is $5.00 on the website and so worth the money. I'll be buying the other edtions they have as well!!!*







Same palette as above, just with some swatches as well! I even like the cream eyeshadows as well! All very pretty colors and you can do lots of looks with this including everyday neutral looks!







ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette -- Limited Edition (100 eyeshadow palette)
*My opinion -- I LOVE THIS PALETTE! haha The colors are amazing and for the price, $10.00, you can't go wrong. Now, a few of them are not as pigmented as I'd like but for the amount of colors you get and such, such a great buy! I have a few coastal scents palettes that were like double this price for 88 colors!! Grab one of these while you can!! Only Con -- The packaging is cheap plastic and can easily break... but for the price I'm not going to complain*



Just some random swatches of colors out of this palette! :)












ELF Eye Transformer -- $3.00
*My Opinion -- This is a really interesting product. Basically this is to transform the eyeshadows you already have to make new colors such as I took a black eyeshadow from the 100 palette above and layered the eye transformer colors on top. This is basically so you don't have to buy every color out there. Example: You could take a dark purple and layer this on part of the eyelid to make a lighter purple to make a smokey look. Really great product in my opinion, especially if you are just starting out with makeup!*








Top swatch -- Elf Liquid Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin
Left Swatch -- Duo Eyeshadow in Blueberry
Right Swatch -- Berry Mix
Bottom Swatch -- Olive
*My Opinion -- I love the liquid eyeshadow especially as a base to make eyeshadow a bit shimmery. The duo eyeshadows are really great for on the go. I am not really excited about the packaging,.. cheap screw tops but great product. The duo eyeshadows are not extremely pigmented but are buildable!*



Elf Cream Eyeshadow in Eggplant
*My opinion -- These are great as bases!! I am ordering the other two colors that I don't have just because their stay power is pretty amazing and I like the formula of these. I also have this in Candlelight, pictured below! They are really shimmery though, so if you don't like that, I recommend a different product.*



         ELF Cream eyeshadow in Candlelight
         *My Opinion -- Really great product for the price. $3.00*
















Left - Single Eyeshadow in Pebble
Right - Single Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
*My Opinion -- $3.00. Good pigmentation although I've found with these single eyeshadows that they are a hit or miss. These two colors are a hit, I personally love coffee bean. Its a shimmery chocolate brown. Pebble is more a taupe/brown color, a good color for your crease to add a bit of depth to your eye look.*


Left -- Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst
Right -- Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
*My Opinion -- Both of these eyeshadows are shimmery although Raspberry Truffle is a little more intense shimmer. Both colors are buildable and I love that these have a little clear opening in the lid so you can see the colors. Makes it easy to find colors in my makeup storage*




Just a random look I did with all elf eyeshadow products! =)





I hope you enjoyed my random eye product review of ELF cosmetics. I do have more products that I'm reviewing now and more in another shipment on its way!! If you would like more info, please feel free to contact me! I'm really wanting feedback to see what people think of my reviews or what I should do differently. =) Thank you!

Look forward to my review on lip products coming soon!!





XoXoXo,
LB

Remember if you want to try out any of these great products, go to: www.eyeslipsface.com

=)




2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what website you went to-to buy all that makeup?
    Are you in the Alamo area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize if I didn't add the link! Of course I can tell you where to get it and I'll edit this post to add it as well. You can order all this amazing makeup at www.eyeslipsface.com Eyes Lips Face is why they are called ELF cosmetics! Definitely check them out. :) As for the area I am in, I need to edit that as well. I just moved to South Carolina. :)

    ReplyDelete