Saturday, April 16, 2011

&*(Late Update)*&

Hello loves, I want to apologize! I hate that I broke my promise about having something up soon. =(

My father in law was here for a much needed visit and we have my family coming in the next few weeks to help us move. We have lots going on with moving. Gotta love the military lifestyle! haha Anyways, Sunday I WILL have two new nail tutorials up. I just did my second nail design today (even though I did my nails two days ago) just so I could have another one to post for you all. I again apologize. I hate that I didn't keep too my promise but life has to come first and this move is across the USA!! Anyways, I will be trying to do more to post for you all before I do my move so you will all have something to read before I get set up in SC. I will be also trying to get my youtube channel up after I get to SC.

It's really hard to find good lighting in this house and by the time I get everything set up for the videos, we will have to pack it up! haha I promise I will be doing my channel though.

Until Sunday enjoy your weekend and I will talk too you all soon.

Remember, always stay smiling!

XoXoXo,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment