Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*Little Update*

Hello lovelys! I apologize for lack of posting lately. My Father in Law is coming to visit today so I've been busy preparing for his visit. If that wasn't enough to keep me busy, my husband and I are moving in about a month and its a big move SOOOO that also has us on our toes! haha I promise I will be posting another nail tutorial (cherries ^_^) this week. After my Father in Law leaves on Sunday, I'll be back doing my reviews and such! =)

I know it may not be huge to everyone else but thank you for helping me reach 250 views! That is beyond exciting for me since I didn't think I would get that many people to see my blog! I hope to reach more and just share this wonderful passion of mine!

Until then, remember keep smiling!

Have a great week everyone!
=)

XoXoXo,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment