Friday, March 25, 2011

&*(Too Excited about BFTE Cosmetics! Had to Share!!)*&

Hello lovelys! Okay so I know I do not have any swatches ready yet and heck, I just opened my shipment but I'm super excited to share with you all a company I found on FaceBook actually!!

BFTE *Beauty From The Earth* Cosmetics!



















I just ordered three 16 pc sample tins and look how beautiful the colors are!! I mean seriously!! haha I have ordered from ALOT of companies but I have never enjoyed with with a company as much as BFTE. Their customer service is great and their facebook page (Search for Beauty From the Earth to find their fan page) was just something else. Everyone on the fan page has been great and are all super nice and help each other find the right colors! It's amazing to find such a well ran fan page! I read the page for about 2 months before I decided to order and as you all know, when I order I go big! haha Loving all the colors and am about to jump off here to go do some looks for some pictures on here as well! haha I've gotten excited before with other companies but not like this!

As everyone says on the fan page, thanks for feeding my makeup addiction with such great products! I will be telling ALL of my friends about this company! Seriously check it out! Swatches of all colors tomorrow! I better get busy!

Till then, remember always stay smiling!
XoXoXo,
LB

2 comments: