Saturday, March 26, 2011

&*(BFTE Swatches!!!)*&

Hello loves! I'm back again!! <3 So I actually finished my swatches earlier since I decided I would hold myself back from playing yet and just get the swatches up so everyone can see these beautiful colors! As most of you know, I'm very picky about makeup and the companies that I get behind but I love everything about this company!

Every single color blended easily and were very pigmented. I'm the type of person that the makeup I use has to be pigmented! I don't want to spend hours just building colors. These are beautiful colors that you can make lighter but build quickly. I seriously am addicted to this company! If you have facebook, definitely look them up! All the people on the site are so nice as well! Definitely a fan page I check everyday! Just search Beauty From The Earth!

You can order from them at: http://www.bftecosmetics.com/

Sample sizes are $2.00
Full sizes are $6.50

They also have a color of the week that is a full size color they sell for a week that is at the sample size price!

They sell a variety of products so definitely check them out! Okay okay, I'm done gushing about this company! Now to the good stuff! Duh, the makeup!!

=)

NOTE: In the swatches, I have them in sets of four colors. First swatch is dry, then wet, finally with ELF mineral eye primer!


I ordered three 16 pc sample tins and the color of the week. =)

I'm personally a purpleholic so I had one tin of just purples! haha

Personally in this tin, my favorite 5 would have to be:
1.) Sugar Plum
2.) Rock You
3.) Orchid
4.) Grape
5.) Midnight Kisses


Top Row

1.) Twister
2.) Iced Violets

Bottom Row

1.)Belle of the Ball
2.) Purple Iris







Top Row

1.) Runaway
2.) Sugar Plum

Bottom Row

1.) Grape
2.) Big Ego






Top Row

1.) Midnight Kisses
2.) Unicorn

Bottom Row

1.) Class Act (loose glitter.. didn't stay without a good primer)
2.) Rock You







Top Row

1.) Orchid
2.) Embrace (looks lavender in container, but actually comes off as a reddish purple.. very unique)

Bottom Row

1.) Aphrodite
2.) Panurple






My second tin was like my rainbow tin! haha I love teals and greens as eyeliner colors for me so I have several of those colors. I don't usually wear brighter colors but everyone's pictures online looked amazing so I thought I'd try them!!
Favorite 5 from this tin would be:
1.) Illusion
2.) Envy
3.) Aloha
4.) Miracle
5.) $10 Pineapple


Top Row

1.) Breeze
2.) Bermuda

Bottom Row

1.) Miracle
2.) Fairytale









Top Row

1.) Charm
2.) Voodoo

Bottom Row

1.) Illusion
2.) Caribbean









Top Row

1.) Green Apple
2.) Lemon

Bottom Row

1.) $10 Pineapple
2.) Envy








Top Row

1.) Aloha
2.) Princess

Bottom Row

1.) Passion
2.) Raspberry

Far Left is my full size jar that I got of the color of the week.. Sweet N Spicy

The last tin I ordered, I decided to make it into my neutrals, highlights, and colors for a deep smokey eye.

Favorite 5 out of this tin would be:
1.) Butt Naked
2.) Alakazam
3.) Steel
4.) Beautiful
5.) Celtic Charms



Top Row

1.) Butt Naked
2.) Beautiful
 
Bottom Row

1.) Eggplant Light
2.) Lynx (this is a sample of their highlighter face product)





Top Row

1.) Oak
2.) Truffle

Bottom Row

1.) Satin Sheets
2.) Coal






Top Row

1.) Alakazam (sorry this image is a bit blurry)
2.) Mississippi Mud

Bottom Row

1.) Celtic Charms
2.) Autumn







Top Row

1.) Smoke
2.) Black

Bottom Row

1.) Dirty Deals
2.) Steel








Hope you all enjoy all the swatches! Sorry a few look a bit messy or were a bit blurry! If you want better swatches of any color, let me know! I aim to please! =)

I'll be doing some looks with their makeup tomorrow so stay tuned!

Until next time, remember to always stay smiling!

XoXoXo,
LB

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all like them so much!! I'll be doing some looks and such with them tonight!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what awesomely laid out swatch post!
    nice organizing skills for the tins, too! i wouldn't have thought to do that!
    a wonderful read, thanks!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Betsy! I just changed the layout and such last night! I'm so glad you enjoyed what I wrote! Makes my day knowing that people enjoy my blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete