Tuesday, March 22, 2011

&*(Quick Nail Polish Removal Trick)*&

I'm back again with a quick tip for removing tough nail polish. =)

Have you ever done your nails and it was a dark color, lots of layers of colors, or have glitter and its difficult to remove? Well here is my way of removing nail polish EVERY time!! =)

I always tend to have a lot of nail polish in my designs and such so this is my go-to too remove nail polish.

You need the following items:

1.) Nail Polish Remover of your choice
2.) Q-Tips
3.) Aluminum Foil.. Yes.. Aluminum foil haha
4.) A Paper Towel

This takes about 10 minutes so keep reading if you want to learn another way to remove your nail polish in one swipe!


Start with ripping a small piece of paper towel and soaking it in nail polish remover.

I personally fold my paper towel in half and then rip a piece off so its two sided to hold more remover.











Now form the piece of paper towel to your nail. Rub the paper towel into your nail. As you can see, I was removing my cupcake nails and was removing the polish from my yellow painted nail.













Yup, you guessed it! Now take a strip of foil and cover the paper towel covered nail.

This will keep the soaked paper towel in place.












Now finish all of your nails with these steps!

It's that easy! Now wait 5-10 minutes!

I personally hate how cold your fingers get when you keep them in the nail polish remover and I hate having to scrub at my nails to remove the polish.

When you remove these, most of the polish will come off in one swipe. Literally I was able to see the cupcake design in the paper towel when I pulled these off! haha My cupcake design had ALOT of flaky glitter which is hard to remove and usually hard on the tops of your nails. This works perfectly!
Sometimes I'd dip my nails back down into my nail polish remover to soak the paper towel again and just to help remove the polish.


To remove the foil and paper towel.. Rub across the foil again just to help loosen up the polish and paper towel. I usually rub across like 5-15 times to just help loosen them up. Then to remove, press firmly on the middle of the nail and slide the foil/paper towel off. Make sure to keep some pressure on the nail to remove.

As you can see with my pointer finger, it pulls most of the polish off. If not, you can always slide your nail back into the foil and rub the rest of the polish off. I like to make the paper towel strips big enough to go around my nail so I have an extra side to wipe the last of the polish off. Use the q-tips to clean up any edges or last polish.

There you go! All finished. Wash your hands and you have clean nails to start your next nail creation!!


I hope you liked this little trick! I know I use it all the time especially if I used glitter or a lot of polish!!

I will have more reviews coming up and check out the star tutorial I just did as well!

Remember Always Keep Smiling!!!!!

XoXoXo,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment