Saturday, March 19, 2011

&*(Just a Quick Update)*&

Hello loves! I apologize that I haven't posted recently. I'm currently in the process of starting to pack my house, waiting on orders to come in to review, and getting ready for my father in law to visit! I'm super excited he's getting to come visit and see us here in New Mexico before we move. I promise I will have new posts here soon.

Some things to look forward too:
BFTE (Beauty From The Earth) Cosmetics Swatches/Reviews
Nail designs such as pink and green stars, red carpet ready nails, pin strip nails, and more!
Avon reviews since I used to sell Avon ( I HAVE LOTS TO REVIEW )
And more!!

Please stick with me, I promise new stuff is coming!! Just been really busy lately and enjoying the cupcake nails I did! haha Will be changing them out this week as well as posting another nail tutorial!!

Thank you again to everyone who has shared my link, supported me, and listen to my insanely girly rambles about makeup and nail art! haha I appreciate every view and all the support. Even the critism is great so I know how better to reach out too all my fans of my page! Thank you all! I will be trying to change up my site this week as well so like I said stick with me! I promise I'll get it all set up this week!!

Until then, remember always stay smiling!
And always do what you love, be passionate, be creative.. JUST BE YOU! =)

XOXOXO,
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment